The Ladies of Ham Manor are a lively and friendly group who enjoy golf both competitively and relaxed formats;
- Competing in England Golf, County and National competitions
- Competing in friendly matches against local clubs
- Playing foursomes, fourballs, fun waltzes and Texas Scrambles.
- Our competition day is Tuesday. We also have EG Medals and Stablefords at weekends
- Lots of opportunities for social/casual golf
The Club has many mixed team events and mixed friendly matches with other clubs. We have a great social calendar too.
We are very keen to encourage new lady members and a very warm welcome awaits those joining Ham Manor Ladies Section. Our New Members Coordinator is there to help new members settle in easily and quickly.
For those new to golf, or who have not played golf for some time and may be a bit rusty, ladies may wish to consider our Passport Membership. We have a great professional, Jon Nicholas, who can get you up to speed. Details of this membership can be found here.