We have a dress code and etiquette policy at Ham Manor, which we expect all golfers to respect. Failure to do so will mean access to the course, practice areas and clubhouse will be denied.
Shirts must have a collar, sleeves and be tucked in
Trousers must be long, or shorts, tailored, knee length
Socks must be long, ankle or trainer socks predominantly white
Shoes must be golf shoes
Shirts: untucked, t-shirts, vests, rugby or football shirts, blue denim
Trousers/Shorts: Beach shorts, rugby/football, cargo (outside pockets) or blue denim
Socks: Black, predominantly coloured or no socks
Shoes: Anything other than golf shoes
Would members and guests kindly observe the following for the enjoyment of all
- Before leaving a bunker, please fill up and smooth over holes and footprints either made by yourself or others
- Please repair pitch marks and divots either made by yourself or others
- Be ready to play at all times. Keep up with the group in front and do not hold up groups behind
- Lost Ball – if the player believes their ball could be difficult to find, PLAY A PROVISIONAL. If, on reaching where you believe the ball to be, it is apparent the ball will not be easy to find, wave the group behind through. Do not wait five minutes before doing this.
- Prevent unnecessary damage
- Practice on the course is prohibited, this causes severe damage to the fairways and greens
- Do not allow flag stick to drop onto the green, gently place on the ground
- Stand away from the hole whilst attending flagstick
- Do not take buggies or trollies between bunker and green, i.e. on fringes and surrounds.
- Any group playing a full round is entitled to pass a group playing shorter rounds. The term ‘group’ includes a single player
- Invite quicker groups to play through for the enjoyment of all
- It is a group’s responsibility to keep up with the group in front. If it loses a clear hole and is delaying the group behind it should invite the group behind to play through irrespective of the number in that group. Where a group has not lost ground on the group ahead, but it is clear that the group behind can play faster, it should invite the quicker group to play through