- Please ensure ALL players have a current, valid, handicap certificate and have the details available when arriving at the club
- Please also let all players know of the dress code and etiquette expected at Ham Manor, as guests not conforming to our dress rules will not be permitted onto the golf course or club house. You can find the rules here.
- Please note that mobile telephones are not permitted in the club house and we operate a strict no-smoking policy.
- A non-refundable £100 deposit must be paid at time of booking and details fully confirmed 48hrs prior to booking date, particularly for catering purposes.
- Requests for nearest the pin/longest drive must be made at the time of booking to ensure that these are placed on the course by our Greens staff in good time; requests will not be taken on the day.
Society Golf in Sussex
We welcome society groups of 12 or more players to enjoy our stunning golf course and catering in our historic manor house Monday through to Friday.
Follow the steps below to make your booking
Please contact the Club to ensure your date is available
Tel. 01903 983288 (option 6)